The Aon Cayman advantage: we shop among multiple insurers to find you a lower motor insurance rate.
At Aon Cayman we have access a network of insurers rated ‘A’ (Excellent) or better by the insurance rating service, A.M. Best Company. We use our resources to help save you money.
There are two forms of Motor Insurance offered in the Cayman Islands: third party and comprehensive.
- Provides minimum mandatory coverage required by law
- Should you be at-fault in an accident, provides liability protection for:
- Bodily Injury or Death: up to $1 million per person/$5 million per accident
- Property Damage: up to $250,000 per accident
- Provides Third Party cover, with option to increase bodily injury liability up to $10 million
- Adds ‘all risk’ cover for accidental damage to your vehicle
- All risks of loss are covered, except what is specifically excluded within the policy
- Cover includes collision, fire, theft, vandalism, hurricane, glass breakage and more
- Windscreen damage subject to a maximum of $1,500
- Hospitalization & Personal Accident Benefit: up to $20,000 for you and your spouse
- Towing Charges: up to $300
- Rental Replacement: up to $500 for rental charges after an accident or the theft of your vehicle
- Personal Belongings: up to $100 for items in your vehicle that are lost or damaged in an accident
- Passenger Liability: extends liability to cover bodily injury or death of passengers in your vehicle
- Additional benefits may be available depending on the insurance company selected