Insurance solutions for your professional exposures backed by Aon Cayman’s reputation for excellent service.
Professional Indemnity Insurance is sometimes called ‘malpractice’ or ‘errors & omissions’ insurance. It protects you from errors committed in the performance of your professional duties that cause a client or a patient financial or physical harm.
Sample Professions (including, but not limited to):
- Healthcare: Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Pharmacists
- Business: Accountants, Attorneys, Real Estate Agents, Corporate Officers
- Design: Architects, Engineers
- Finance: Bankers, Trust Fund Managers
- Media: Publishing, Information Technology (IT)
- Traditional Professions: recruitment consultants, surveyors, management consultants, insurance intermediaries, real estate agents, etc.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Protects you from allegations that you committed an error in the performance of your professional duties that caused your client or patient harm
Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Covers doctors and other licensed health care professionals for liability associated with wrongful practices resulting in bodily injury, medical expenses and the cost of defending lawsuits related to such claims
Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Covers lawsuits resulting from managerial decisions that have adverse financial consequences
- Protects banks against losses that occur from the dishonest acts of employees and/or management. Amongst other things this blanket bond might cover forged cheques, counterfeit currency, fraudulent trading and property damage
- The policies can be written separately or combined
- Limits of $10 million and up available
- Worldwide coverage
- Annual and longer term policies available