Our expertise and insurer relationships help empower employers and individuals in need of life and health coverage at an affordable premium.
Available Life & Health Insurance Programs
- Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Small, medium and large employers
- Group Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability Insurance
The Aon Life & Health Advantage
Aon Cayman has relationships with all the private health insurers operating in the Cayman Islands. Aon’s independent guidance, advocacy and broker services are assured of neutrality and confidentiality while adding no additional cost to you.
Our Health, Life & Disability services include:
Strategic Planning & Financial Analysis
- Assess insurer/vendor programs, performance, cost effectiveness and customer service levels
- Perform analysis of benefits, claims utilization reports, and cost projections at each renewal
- Assist with review and implementation of life, AD&D and disability protection programs in tandem with the health programs or as “stand-alone” options
Market Reviews (initial plan implementation and at renewals as needed)
- Develop plan specifications, determine list of insurers and products best suited to meet client goals and objectives
- Conduct thorough reviews including possible multi-jurisdiction and partially self-funded programs for large groups
- Conduct review and negotiations for best possible rates and underwriting parameters
- Provide cost and benefit summary analysis with recommendations to management
- Coordinate and assist at the employer’s worksite with any underwriting, enrolment and/or employee educational needs
Additional Broker Services
- Provide research and guidance on matters such as legislative changes, compliance, portability, coverage of overseas dependents, and on matters of individual plans for helpers, parents, etc.
- Monitor enrolments and administrative matters including billings and claims to ensure accuracy
- Support wellness activities and promotions especially helping employers avail of free community medical and insurer resources
- Coordinate and conduct employee education meetings, round tables, and seminars
- Serve as liaison for employers and employees with their insurers, medical providers, especially as an advocate for any ongoing or elevated underwriting/enrolment, referral, provider claims and/or balance billing issues to assist HR and provide employees the best protection possible