Contractors: Get your workers’ compensation and employers’ liability here!
The Cayman Islands Workers’ Compensation Law requires employers to pay limited compensation for the death or injury of employees arising out of the course of their employment. The policy includes Employers Liability.
- This list is not all-inclusive: please call regarding any event that you have planned.
- Cover is for employees who sustain bodily injury by accident or disease arising out of their employment
- Benefits are included for:
- Permanent Disablement
- Temporary Partial Disablement
- Covers the employer against employee-generated litigation, should the employee’s injury or sickness be deemed a result of the employer’s negligence