We design insurance solutions around your business’ individual needs.
Running a business is a challenge, and often involves putting your own finances at risk. At Aon Cayman we offer protection for large and small businesses against unexpected events such as fires, slip and fall accidents and employee theft.
Eligible Classes of Business (including but not limited to)
- Small and large retail operations
- Tradespeople, contractors, plumbers, electricians
- Retail car dealerships
- Utility companies
- Hospitality operators
What Products Do You Need?
Different types of businesses require different policies to protect their assets and protect against litigation. Aon’s knowledgeable brokers can provide guidance in determining what insurance products you need to properly insure your company.
- Buildings & Contents
- Cover for the buildings and contents of your property
- Includes owned structures, furniture, machinery, equipment and stock
- Protection available on a Fire & Standard Perils or an All Risk basis
- Cover for hurricane and earthquake offered
- Business Interruption
- After a covered claim such as a fire or a hurricane, pays for the loss of business income for a specified period of time
- Computers & Electronic Equipment
- Covers accidental damage or loss to computers, electronic equipment and data
- Public Liability
- Provides cover for the compensation costs that you are legally obligated to pay should you be found liable for bodily injury, death or property damage
- Includes the cost of your legal defense
- Product Liability
- Cover should products sold, distributed or delivered by your business cause bodily injury, death or property damage to a Third Party
- Provides cover to protect your business from Burglary and Robbery, losses to Money and Employee Dishonesty