Business Owners: We can assist you with your Public Liability.
Whether your business is large or small, Aon Cayman can provide you with the Public Liability Insurance limits that you need. Depending on your situation, we can offer you higher limits, up to $5 million.
At Aon we have access to local and global insurance markets, including Lloyd’s of London. We use our network of insurance carriers to find you the best combination of cost and coverage.
Public Liability: Premises and Operations
- Public Liability protects business owners from claimants alleging you are responsible for their bodily injury or property damage
- Covers incidents that occur on your business premises and incidents that occur during the course of your operations, such as at a customer’s property
- Claims may be asserted by customers or the general public, not your employees
- Public Liability includes the cost of legal expenses to defend you, such as attorneys’ fee
- Legal expenses may be paid within your Public Liability policy limits, or over and above your policy limits
What Liability Limits should you carry?
- It is important to carry liability limits sufficient to satisfy any court judgments against you
- If someone is seriously injured and you are deemed responsible, the court may hold you liable for their medical bills, pain, suffering and loss of future earnings
- While $1 million of Public Liability may be sufficient to protect a small business, medium and larger sized operations should consider limits of $2 million or higher
- If you are unsure about how much liability you need, Aon’s insurance specialists can provide you with guidance