Don’t let an accident or Mother Nature spoil your event.
When planning a sports, leisure or social activity, the venue operator will typically require you to show proof of Public Liability Insurance to protect them and yourself should someone be injured during the event.
Aon Cayman can provide individuals, teams, clubs, venue operators and federations with an insurance solution that includes Public Liability, plus Event Liability that protects your financial investment should the event need to be cancelled due to a covered claim, such as adverse weather.
This list is not all-inclusive: please call regarding any event that you have planned.
- Activity centres
- Amateur Associations
- Races and competitions
- Sports Associations
- Sports Clubs
- Theatrical Productions
- Water sports
- Provides cover should you be deemed responsible for an event attendee’s bodily injury, death or property damage
- Ability to add venue operator as an Additional Insured
- Provides cover for:
- Loss of revenue due to cancellation, abandonment, curtailment or rescheduling
- Adverse weather, such as hurricanes, flooding or rain
- Non-appearance of speaker or performer
- Plus more